Monday, August 8, 2011

Blessing Day!

Yesterday was Kalista's blessing Day.

It was Such a good day.
She started getting fussy the second church started,
but once Tyson picked her up and walked her to the circle,
she quieted down and was good until he sat back down.

I was so glad that she behaved for at least that little part!
haha

Photobucket
The not so happy girl in her dress.

Photobucket
The only way I could get her to be happy for a picture...
was put her in her swing!
Photobucket

Here are a couple of pictures of her with my Oma
and my dad :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Thanks to my cousin Monique for taking these last two pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty dress! She looks so tiny in it! Glad it was a good day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love LOVE her dress. What a sweet heart.

    ReplyDelete