Wednesday, August 24, 2011

30 DC #19

19. something that never fails to make you feel better.
The first thing that came to my mind when I saw this question was
a massage.
ha

Only because that day I got that massage was an INCREDIBELY annoying and stressful day.
I'm trying to renew my CNA license and it's the most inconvenient, frustrating thing EVER.

I found out it needed to be renewed and that I had to take the test in the beginning of July.
needless to say,
I am STILL waiting to take the test.

I gotta stop talking about it cause it makes me mad.

Anyway,
Nothing was working out that day and when I got my massage...
that all was fixed.

haha I was in a MUCH better mood for the rest of the day.
again,
Thank you Tyson. <3

Also,
another thing that can make me happy no matter what is Kali's smile.

When that girl smiles at me,
my life is put into perspective and I remember what's important in life.
I love love LOVE that girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment