Thursday, August 25, 2011

30 DC #20

20. the last argument you had.

It was with Tyson's 20 year old brother on Sunday.
ha.

It took a while for me to remember!
He was over here and it was about 9 o'clock.

Kali started getting fussy,
so I decided it was her bed time.

I brought her in her room and did the little routine.
Feed,
rock,
put to bed.

Sometimes she cries,
and other times she doesn't.

This particular night,
she cried.

Tyson's brother decided that he was going to go take her out because he hated hearing her cry.
Needless to say,
I was very against this.

Many of you mommys out there I'm sure understand
that your baby just sometimes needs to cry herself to sleep.
It's the only thing that will teach her how to go to bed.

I argued with him about it until I finally asked Tyson to tell him not to.
He listened to Tyson.
haha.

I thought it was sweet of him to not want his neice to cry,
But it's the ONLY way that she will learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment