Tuesday, August 9, 2011

30DC #1

1. things you want to say to five different people.

Tyson
I love you SO much. I want you to know how greatful I am for a husband like you. You work SO hard for our family and it is because of you that I don't have to work full time. I barely even work part time! You are the most amazing father and husband. I know that everyone says that about their husband, but this is FOR REAL. You really are the best one. I'm so happy I married you and so lucky that you chose ME!  You complete me! < 3

Kalista
Did you know that you are what I live for? I love every little thing about you. When you hurt, I hurt. When you cry, I want to cry. You are the light of mine and your daddys lives. We Thank the Lord every day for you. Even though you throw up on everyone and everything, which results in everyone and everything smelling like your puke, that is just a reminder that you are our lives! Thank you for choosing ME to be your mommy! You were more than worth the wait. (not that you took a while to come after me and your daddy got married. But I've been waiting for you since way before that!) I love you little princess!

Oma
I want you to know that even though I know you won't be here for much longer, I enjoy every minute I get to spend with you. I'm lucky to be able to spend such quality time with you three times a week. Thank you for being my Oma. I know that you can't wait to be reunited wth Opa, but for selfish reasons, I don't want you to leave. I love you!

Mom and Dad
Thank you so much for all that you do for my little family. I'm so grateful that I know I can always count on you to help us with anything. I'm so glad that Kali is going to be able to have such a good relationship with you both. Thank you for all that you do! I love you and hope you ALWAYS know that. Even during the times we don't quite see eye to eye.

Avery Leigh
I hope you know that I still think about you every single day! I want you to know how much I love you and that YOU have made me the person that I am today. If you hadn't come in to my life the way you did, I know that I wouldn't be as well off as I am now. Although placing you for adoption was the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life, it was also the biggest blessing and life altering moment in my life. You are an angel literally sent from heaven to remind me of all of my blessings in life. I hope you know without a doubt how much I love you! Thank you for teaching me so much and for allowing me to be a part of your life

No comments:

Post a Comment