Monday, May 23, 2011

WC #4

4. the ring: tell us about it! did you pick it out? did he? pictures! tell us about his ring too!

Unfortunately,
we didn't get any pictures of our rings during our wedding.
So I had to crop some...
this is the best I could find!


So,
The story behind my ring.

We looked everywhere.
I mean EVERYWHERE!

I wanted the perfect ring.

One day,
we found one that I LOVED.
I thought it was beautiful and really unique.

I showed it to Tyson.
Dustin and Andrea told us about a place that will design your ring,
and they are cheaper than any jeweler.

So,
Tyson told me that he was going to design it.
He said he knew what I wanted so he would order it from the people D&A told us about,
and he would try to do it like the one I loved.

and that is what it looks like!
I absolutely love it.
It's prettier than I ever even imagined it would be.

It looks like the one I found that I liked...
except everything it BIGGER!


Tyson was pretty easy going about his ring.
we looked at a couple of places and ended up getting this one at a Kiosk in the mall.

It's real and everything...
but because it was at a Kiosk they didn't have every size.

I'm regretting getting this one for him just because it doesn't fit him perfectly.
I told him that one day I was going to replace it.
He doesn't want to because he likes this one...
but I just know that one day it's going to fall off and he won't notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment