Thursday, May 26, 2011

WC #14

14. thoughts on marriage: what is the easiest/hardest part? if you could change anything, what would it be?

I love being married.
It's definitely not the easiest thing I've ever done,
but it's been SO worth it.

With marriage,
you experience your highest, happiest times...
but you also experience you lowest saddest times.

The main reason I think you experience your lowest,
is because when you and your spouse get in a fight,
you can't really talk to anyone about it...and fighting with the person you're closest to SUCKS.
Bad.
I hate it when we fight. It's the worst feeling EVER when you're mad at each other.

The easiest part is probably...
the fact that we never have to 'go home' to different places when we're together.
we can do whatever we want and not have to worry about 'controlling ourselves' ;)

The fact that we can just sit and talk to eachother about everything.
and having someone that is always on my side.

The hardest...
would probably have to be the fact that it sometimes SUCKS being a grown up and going to work all of the time.

I hate it that he always has to leave for work, especially now that we have a baby.
I hate it that I don't get to see him as much.
The stress that comes with Marriage isn't very fun either.

But it's seriously a GOOD THING that I have such an incredible man.
because that right there makes it all SO MUCH easier.

I am so in love with the man I married and I swear that love gets stronger every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment