Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 22

Day 22 – A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.

Dear *****,

I have decided that I am no longer going to worry about making you happy.
You are a mean person that for some reason has a problem with me...

I know I'm good at my job.
I'm tired of feeling like I am never good enough.
I'm tired of feeling like no matter how hard I work, I am not good enough.
I'm tired of feeling so unappreciated.
I'm tired of leaving work on the verge of tears.
I'm tired of literally crying about it when I talk to my husband about it.

I'm tired of dreading work because of the people I work with.
I would love my job if the women I worked with weren't so kniving, mean and gossiping.

I don't care what you think anymore.
So you can sit there and watch my every move all day,
but I know I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing.

oh yeah,
and even though you tell our patients and you sit and tell your fellow co-workers that you're the best nurse there,
it's NOT true.

I can give you a LONG list of better nurses there than you.
You are a terrible mean annoying nurse.
I will no longer let your annoyingness and jealousy of me affect me.

Complain about me all you want.
Everyone knows how you are.

Sincerely,
Andee

No comments:

Post a Comment