Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 19

Day 19 – Another picture of yourself.
This is me at 24 weeks.
(almost 25)


I figure that since this is going to be going on for another 11 days,
I'm going to go ahead and update what's been happening in life lately!

I'll start with the wonderful Valentines day.
This was our first Valentines together ever.
Which is kinda strange since we dated before his mission,
in high school.
We did go to sweethearts together,
but we weren't 'Official' or anything then.

I'll kinda do a run down of how the day went.
I had to wake up before him for work so when I was leaving,
I left a box of chocolates and a note on his car pretty much telling him how much I love him.

For lunch,
I sent him Chinese Food
(his favorite food).

Tys works in commercial refrigeration and he goes somewhere different everyday.

he was working in Spanish Fork on this particular day...which is about an hour away.
I was bummed because it was going to make it that much harder for me to figure out how to get the food to him!

I had to call the person that got him hired there,
but in order to do that,
I had to call that persons wife...
who then called me back with the number for Tyson's co-worker

After attempting to call his co-worker like 10 times,
I FINALLY got ahold of him and was able to get the exact address of the place he was working.

because I was at work,
I had to go down to the library,
where I could receive internet access,
and look up a good chinese restaurant near him.

It was a lot of work,
but worth it because he was so excited to get it!

About 2 hours after he called me to thank him for his lunch,
I got a call from the main lobby of the hospital's receptionist.
I had a BEAUTIFUL flower delivery with the sweetest note waiting for me.

(this picture doesn't do them justice.
and I apologize for the mess behind it. My sister was having a birthday party when this picture was taken..)

I got off work before Tyson so I was getting ready for our date that night when he came home...
with a box of Chocolates and a card.

It was a sweet card.
I want to write it here...I'm hoping he doesn't mind. :)

To my Wife.

In all my life,
I've never been so in love.

Now that we're married,
it means that I'm yours, you're mine,
and we're finally we.

I love to think about the future --
building a home with you,
welcoming children into our lives,
and exploring the world together.

I can't wait to see where our life takes us next,
because I'm so excited to be sharing it all with you.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Andee, I don't know what to really say other than I feel like the luckiest man in the whole world to have someone like you to be in my life forever.  I want you to know that I love you so much and that you mean everything to me.

Your Husband

I personally though it was so sweet and I kinda got teary eyed reading it.

for dinner, he took me to the Mayan.

The wait was only 15 minutes!
Amazing right?

We took pictures in a photobooth during the wait...
but I don't have a scanner so I can't put them on here :(
I thought they were cute though!

The show that was going on when we were eating was really cool.
This was my favorite:

You can't really see it cause my camera isn't high tech or anything,
but this girl was doing amazing stunts on a piece of fabric.
 I couldn't stop watching!

Tyson sad that the Salsa is gone..

The smoothies we got.
Tyson got Strawberry Pina Colada
and I got Strawberry Banana.

MMMMmm, Just looking it makes me want another one.

He really enjoyed his as well!

It was an amazing Valentines Day and I just love my sexy husband!


So after stressing way too much,
we have finally just decided to stay with my parents until After Kali is born.

A lot of stuff went on,
and we came to the conclusion that we didn't want to pay for a place that is not permanent when we are getting free rent here.

and the bank wouldn't wait until May 16th for the house we made an offer on :(

we're back to square one and I decided that we won't stress or rush to be in there by the time the baby is born.

It isn't worth stressing about...
and at least we have a place to live while we slowly,
nonstressfully (at least as much as possible),
find our own place

So I've decided to just put that on hold until about April when we can start looking again,
and focus on getting organized and ready for our baby!!

Which is way too fun for my own good...and bank account!

I'm pretty proud of myself because I've discovered some very inexpensive ways to get the things I want for her!

The day we got our carseat and stroller I made a car seat cover.
I thought it would help make time move quicker...but I finished it THAT DAY!

Thanks to Tysons great grandma!
She is amazing.

So here it is...
What'dya think??

They range from about $40-$50 to buy.
Cost to make this? $20
(usually it's about $15..I just got more expensive fabric cause I liked it. haha)

after finishing that project super quickly,
I decided to move on to another one.

Her Nursery is going to be Pink and Green
(princess and the frog).

I wanted a little holder to hang all of her bows on,
but I thought they were sort of ridiculously priced when I shopped for them.

made me decide to make one!

and because my husband is so incredible,
he helped me
(I swear...If I didn't have him, these would be crap. HE has such good ideas! haha)

The holders I found were about $15-$20
Cost to make this? $6

I ordered some other bows online to match most of the outfits I've bought already ;) so that black and white one won't be lonely for long! There's a green bow on there too, you just can't see it cause it's smaller and blends in!

On to the next project!
I work at the hospital right?
So I know pretty much what to expect when I go.

There is a company there called Bella Baby.
They do the newborn picures when you're there.
It's a free photoshoot right in your room!

I got to thinking about what I want her to wear during this.

and I decided that I want her to wear a TuTu!
If you've tried to buy one of those,
they aren't cheap either!

So I made one of them too!
It was WAY easier than I imagined and I finished both this AND the Bow holder in one day, on the same day!

I bought a onsie to match it.
This will be her photoshoot outfit,
along with a big pink bow I ordered!
Cost to buy these?
The places I looked were about $25-$60

Cost to make this?
about $ the MOST!

I've been having so much fun with this!
I am also going to glue Rhinestones on her pacifiers.

But I haven't been able to find some that don't look fake and are the colors I want...for the price I want.
So I'm still looking!

I have bought way too many outfits for her for my own good and keep trying to make a rule where I don't buy anymore until after my baby shower...but then I see something else I love.

I would just lock myself in the house and not go to the store,
but then I have the computer to do online shopping :S
oh man!


I just have story to tell and then I'm done with this long post!

Yesterday I had work.
the day didn't start off great and I was in a pretty bad mood by the time I actually began working.
like REALLY bad mood.
which didn't help my stress levels...
plus I didn't get to sleep until probably about 1:30am that morning and I had to wake up at 5:30
so I was going off hardly any sleep.

After I finished my rounding which I'm gonna say I finished at about 8:45,
I went to the one person restroom.
I was sitting down doing my business,
when next thing I know,
I'm waking up on the ground...with my pants also around my ankles.

I stood up and grabbed the sink to look in the mirror..and I was SO white.
I don't think I've ever seen my face so white in my life.

and I was So nauseas and lightheaded.

After trying to figure out what happened..
which I didn't ever really figure out,
I walked back on to the unit,
when the Lactation Specialist walked up to me and asked me if I was okay.

She said that I literally look green.

So I said "I think I just passed out".

I swear within 5 minutes,
the charge nurse was up there,
I had a cup of Sprite to sip on and they were calling my Dr.

I called Tyson to come get me and started crying when he asked me why...
I think it was just because I wan't sure what happened and I was feeling crappy.

After I got off the phone with him they ended up telling me that I needed to go down to Labor and Delivery to make sure everything was okay.

I think normally I would have refused because all that comes to my mind is $$$,
but I wasn't in the mood to argue plus I wanted to make sure everything was okay anyway!

Then I started dry heaving while the nurse got me a wheelchair.
I had to be WHEELED down to L&D.

When we got down to the lobby,
Tyson was sitting there waiting for me,
thinking he was just coming to pick me up and take me home.

But NO!
Surprise babe!
You have to miss work to take care of your crazy wife!

So I was taken into a room and hooked up to a monitor for contractions and Kali's little heartbeat.
I already knew I wasn't contracting but they just do it for precautions.

I was put on an IV,
they took my blood...and did an exam.
man I hate those.

I went through two bags of Saline and didn't have to pee.

First reason for passing out:

Which shocks me because I swear I am ALWAYS drinking water!
We sat there for about 2 1/2 hours.
I really enjoyed the time I had with Tyson though.
It's rare that we get to just spend that much time together.

While we were sitting there waiting,
Kalista decided she wanted to be more involved and she started kicking SO MUCH!
Tyson just stared at my belly watching her for like 10 minutes.

She was moving around so much it was crazy!

When the nurse got results she said that I have low Iron.
She said I'm very anemic.

I was anemic with Avery...but nothing like this!
I NEVER passed out with her!

Second Reason for Passing out:
Low Iron

By about 12:30,
we were finally told we could go home.
She said that it seems I haven't had much sleep.

which was true,
especially that day.
But I don't sleep well and I haven't slept well since I was about 12 weeks.

Third reason for Passing out:
Not enough Sleep

All day that day people told me I looked really tired.

Well I was!
but I was too scared to take too long of a nap because I had to work the next day and wanted to sleep well.
(Which I didn't...and ended up feeling worse this morning so I had to call in. which I was not happy about. seriously. we need the $$ to save up!)

So anyway,
that is that!
My husbands version of the story is better because he makes the focus of the story on the fact that my pants were off when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment