Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 21

Day 21 – A photo of something that makes you happy.

Kalista's hand.
(sorry so blurry)

I had the LONG story written out about why this picture makes me so happy...
Apart from the obvious ;)

But blogger hates me and when I published the post,
it decided to delete everything instead.

So,
long story short.

We were worried about Kalista because I felt a loud pop followed with pain,
and then she stopped moving for more than 12 hours.

I was about 21 weeks at the time and was freaking out.

They told me to come in for an Ultrasound,
and this was one of the first images we saw.

I felt like she was waving to me telling me she was okay.

They concluded that sometimes when the baby moves positions,
you don't feel their movements as well.

My other story was better,
but I'm too busy and can't rewrite it!
Blame blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment