Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 23

Day 23 – 15 facts about you

This is hard...and kinda lame.
haha
  1. I am married to the most incredible man out there. Sorry girls. But I got him :)
  2. I am 21 years old
  3. I finally get to be a mommy :)
  4. I am a birthmom
  5. I can't wait to be a stay at home mom
  6. I think I may have some type of anxiety disorder...
  7. I stress way too easily
  8. I'm way too emotional
  9. My husband is a Saint for dealing with me.
  10. I broke my arm when I was 8 and had to have a pin put in it.
  11. I care too much about what other people think...but I feel like that's changing
  12. I worry about everything
  13. This is hard...
  14. My older sister and I are 11 months apart to the day.
  15. I'm in love

1 comment:

  1. I like your challenge posts! Helps get to more about you. I used to care too much what others thought too, but seriously when you get older and have kids, it does change. I still feel that way sometimes but its not as bad. I'll go out grocery shopping without makeup on or probably look like crap, and I don't care anymore! :)

    BTW - your countdown is at 98 days now! Double digits!!!

    ReplyDelete