Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 4

**Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend.**

I have TWO!
well...more than that but these are the two that have been a big part of my life lately...and the first is my all time bestest! ;)

There are so many to choose from of him...unfortunately I'm in them all!
haha.

Tyson is my best friend.
I don't know what I did without him
and I don't know what I'd do without him now.

He gets me more that anyone else in this world.
He understands me completely.

I love him so much!



Stefanie!
She is amazing and we understand each other a lot!
Birthmoms have a serious connection and understanding about eachother that no one else does.

I heart her too!

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWW! I didn't even know you wrote about me. This is precious! I heart you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all three pictures.. too beautiful..

    ReplyDelete