Wednesday, April 24, 2013

SO Blessed

We have been so blessed lately.
Blessings are just pouring out left and right. 
I'm so grateful for everything that has happened lately.

I really believe that we experience trials and hardships so that we can appreciate it more when things are going well. 

A few months ago I remember wondering why we were experiencing some of the things that were happening. 
We felt so strongly that it was time to have another baby and within a month after announcing our pregnancy I swear it felt like everything was falling into pieces around us. 

It was like everything that could go wrong...was going wrong. 
It was not only stressful, but incredibely frustrating.

I had such a hard time understanding why we were told to have another baby,
yet it felt like now that we were,
everything was falling apart. 

After a lot of hard work, prayer and pushing through,
things are finally falling into place.

Not only that, 
but better than they were before and in ways that I could have ever imagined. 
The past 3 weeks things have come together that I didn't even think was possible. 
I have strongly felt the Lords hand in our lives the last few weeks and I've come to realize how important it was that we experienced what we did in order to appreciate what we have now.

I"m so grateful for everything in my life right now. 
and I'm SO excited to see what is in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment