Friday, October 7, 2011

Family Pictures

We had Family Pictures done in August.
Kali was still a super fussy baby at this point, so I'm suprised that they turned out!
Then again,
my incredible friend and roomate from Utah State did them,
so I should have known they would.
We're probably going to do more of our family in a couple of weeks.
We didn't have very much time that day because the sun went down really quickly.













and of course,
my favorite part...













and finally,
My all time VERY favorite one.


Although I really badly wanted to,
I didn't post all of the pictures, Just my top favorites.

Can you tell it was hard to pick?

Mark my words when I say,
you will be seeing some of these pictures in future posts.
(and of course some that I didn't post.)

3 comments:

  1. LOVE YOU!!!! AND THOSE PICTURES!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful and you look ah-mazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous little girl! & your husband is SO cute with her! You just look so happy & pretty... its awesome.

    ReplyDelete