Thursday, January 12, 2012

Kali is 8 months old!

It's so weird to think.
I cannot even begin to understand where these last 8 months have gone.

It feels like last week that Kali took her first breaths and I saw her for the first time.
But at the same time,
I feel like she has always been in my life and I can't imagine how I survived without her cute little smile every day.

Her and her Daddy are seriously the ONLY things I live and breath for.
 How I survived without either or them,
I will never know.
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

At 8 months old:
-She has almost figured out how to sign 'milk' with her little fist.  I just barely started teaching her last week. I should have done it earlier, but I kept forgetting to stick to it until just last week. She signs it every once in a while, but I don't think she understands what it means yet.

-She knows how to completely self feed now

-She claps

-She plays peek a boo
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

-She covers her ears when I sing. haha


-She is very very high maintenanced

-She fake cries, more than she real cries and she thinks we believe her when she's faking it. haha

-She now sits in the real bathtub. We don't use her baby bathtub anymore *sniff*

-She takes at least 2 naps a day and if they're not AT LEAST an hour and a half long, she becomes little miss grumpy pants

-She [usually] sleeps about 13 hours a night; through the night

-She's well on her way to crawling and is constantly pulling herself to the crawling position.

-She is now completely, 100% daddys girl.

-She is beginning to tolerate her car seat...for the most part

We love you Kalista Jean!! <3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment